Data provided by you
We collect your email and username when you contact us, book our services or when you decide to register to our newsletter.
We collect your name, surname, email, telephone number and address you provide during a transaction or a booking.
In some cases, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favourites.
In order to take advantage of certain features of the Website, you may also choose to provide us with other personal information, such as your picture or personal website, but your decision to utilize these features and provide such data will always be voluntary.
By using this website, you agree that we will install:
• session cookies: they enable the website to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don’t get asked for the same information you’ve already given to the site. They are collected until the browser is closed. You can block or delete cookies and still be able to use our website.
• analytics cookies: we collect aggregate data about the traffic to understand the way users use the website. The data we collect are anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date) and pseudonymous (IP address).
• third parties cookies: we also make it easy to share the content of this website on some social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, Pinterest etc..). When you share our webpage content on some social networks, your personal data could be recorded and processed by those networks. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the BELFAST PHYSIO&MASSAGE services or to communicate with you about the services or the Website. In particular, we collect your data for: contacting you about our Services, providing you customer service, personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
BELFAST PHYSIO&MASSAGE may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you newsletters or promotional emails relating to our services. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from us, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any of our emails or by editing your profile preferences.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
• doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
• we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
• we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
• otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
BELFAST PHYSIO&MASSAGE website is operated from the United Kingdom. If you are visiting the Website from outside the UK, you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy, which is compliant with EU regulations and directives on data protection.
You have the right to be informed of which data have been collected and how. You have the right to demand updating, rectification or integration of the data; erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
You may request to see, correct, update or delete your personal information at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Data Controller, Person in charge of the processing
The Data controller is BELFAST PHYSIO&MASSAGE.