WHAT IS AYURVEDA?
30 to 120 minutes
Do you need an ayurveda treatment?
Get an Appointment!
Book from our website 24/7.
Choose the Treatment & Therapist
30 to 120 minutes.
Choose the Day and Time
Open from Monday to Saturdays and some Sundays
Come to your Appointment
You will get an email confirmation and SMS text reminder.
c) HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?
• Ayurveda helps to cure and improve illness and disease by individualized customized management protocol that includes natural methods like herbal supplements, body therapies, cleansing and purification methods.
• Ayurveda helps to restore balance and health at all three levels (body, mind and spirit) by using not just the diet, lifestyle, and herbs but incorporating yoga, pranayam (Breath practices) and meditation (If required).
• Ayurveda helps to promote the longevity and healthy aging by using rejuvenate therapies including periodic cleansing and detox, and appropriate revitalizing herb and dietary supplements.
• Ayurveda helps to improve the quality of life by making us understand our own constitution and creating awareness as to who we are. This helps us to improve our relationships at home, at work, in our social environment.
Some other therapies include (Not available yet):
– Detoxification using gentle cleansing (Pancha Karma)
– Massage and Sweat Therapy (Swedana)
BELFAST PHYSIO AND MASSAGE
d) HOW DO WE ASSESS OUR PATIENTS?
The Ayurvedic professional would take a detailed history about your problems and health issues including your dietary pattern, daily routine and lifestyle. This will include: Assessing your pulse, tongue, face, marma, your constitution and imbalances (recommended to be done as early the patient has get up).
The protocol of the treatment will include: Dietary, life style recommendations and Ayurvedic massage yoga, pranayam (Breath practices) and meditation (If required).
• New patients will need an extra 30 mins of consultation in order to do all protocols. So if you book 60 mins you will expected to be 90 mins.
e) WHAT MAKES SPECIAL AYURVEDA?
• It respects uniqueness of the individual.
• It considers all levels of the individual.
• It emphasizes prevention.
• It is a holistic medical science offering natural ways of treating diseases and promoting health.