The carrot is a vegetable with beneficial properties for both beauty and health. In recent years it has become a popular ally for rapid and natural tanning. However, according to studies performed also improves the mood, avoids depression and anxiety.
What are the properties of carrot essential oil?
- It’s a natural bronzer. Its high content of vitamin D makes it an unparalleled resource for tanning quickly and naturally.
- Nourishes, repairs skin, and hair. To enhance its effect the best way to take advantage of all its properties is to mix the essential oil of carrot with avocado.
- It is exfoliating. If you mix this oil with coconut oil or jojoba oil, it will clean the skin, it’s recommended for oily skin or to prevent the appearance of acne.
- Total cleanliness. One of the best soaps you can use to take care of your skin in a daily shower is the carrot soap made with essential oil. Besides acting as a natural exfoliant, it will also nourish our skin in depth.
- Relieves the symptoms of menstruation. You can use it by doing gentle massage in circles on the belly for approximately 10 minutes.
- Reaffirming. Its high content in vitamins C and E helps to restore firmness to areas of the body such as the face, breasts or glutes. One trick is to put a few drops of carrot oil in the pot of moisturizer you use.
- Reduces stress. In cases of nervous and anxious people. If you have problems sleeping you can combine this oil with lavender oil, as it has relaxing properties that will allow you to relax and rest.
How should you use this oil?
Experts always recommend a topical use, since its main benefits are concentrated on skin care. However, some people argue that it can also be taken orally, although in this case, I recommend consulting with a doctor or pharmacist to look for an exact dose and avoid side effects.
What contraindications does carrot oil have?
- Carrot essential oil doesn’t recognize clear side effects, as it isn’t a toxic oil. Although, as with many other essential oils, it is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or even people with a history of epilepsy.
- Don’t apply the essential oil directly on the skin, mix it with a carrier oil of the type: olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Extremely sensitive skin, have a preliminary test in a specific area and observe its effects. In this case be careful with exposure to sunlight, since the carrot is photosensitizing (due to furanocoumarin).
- If you are in doubt, consult your health care professional before using it.
Would you like to receive a massage with this special oil?
Book now by clicking the following picture and enjoy your favorite massage and the properties of this amazing oil.